camel-users mailing list archives

From Shikha Singhal <singhalshikh...@gmail.com>
Subject How to suspend a particular request and resume later
Date Wed, 10 May 2017 05:15:03 GMT
Hi,I am receiving messages or requests from ActiveMQ and processing the
messages and creating another output file with respect to each input request
from ActiveMQ.My configurations are as given below:/

${body}
destinations                                    /I have a scenario where I
want to add incoming request to a waiting queue, instead of processing it.
Later after some time when one condition becomes true, I want to again start
processing the request from waiting queue. But I don't know how can I
achieve this. Kindly help.Thanks in advance.!RegardsShikha Singhal