camel-users mailing list archives

From Hetmoteus <>
Subject OnApplicationEvent not called with CamelAutoConfiguration
Date Sat, 06 May 2017 12:34:25 GMT

I'm using SpringBoot with camel

CamelContext is auto configured via :

If I understand correctly the SpringCamelContext is instancied via
CamelAutoConfiguration class and not by CamelContextFactoryBean.

Since, the
SpringCamelContext doesn't implement ApplicationListener interface anymore.

It seems like onApplicationEvent is not called on the SpringCamelContext
which in my situation cause the AMQ ConnectionFactory to be destroyed before
the camel graceful shutdown.

Anyone has this issue or can confirm ?
Has a fix, I created a component which is listening ApplicationEvent and
forwarding them to injected SpringCamelContext.