camel-users mailing list archives

From las <>
Subject Re: Re throwing exception
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 15:27:06 GMT
I am using spring java configuration - though there is nothing related to
camel. It is part of a junit test and the intent is to avoid any sort of

In the test case, am instantiating defaultcamelcontext and adding activemq
component and a route.

The route consumes a message from activemq and process it using a bean
followed by another processor.

I've configured onException with a processor where I do the assertions. The
issue is that the assertions errors and other exceptions that are thrown
don't get propagated to junit to be able to mark the test as successful or