camel-users mailing list archives

From las <laska...@gmail.com>
Subject Re throwing exception
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 16:34:05 GMT
I have a route and an onException definition. My exception processor is
getting called. But the exception or error I throw in exception processor is
not getting bubbled to the client.

RouteBuilder builder = new RouteBuilder() {
        public void configure() {
           // onException(Exception.class).bean("bean");

            onException(Exception.class).to("anotherProcessor");

            from("queue:a").bean("someBean").to("processor");
        }
    };

The exception or error gets trapped by fatalfallbackerrorhandler and the
route ends successfully.