camel-users mailing list archives

From "Huber, Christian" <christian.hu...@sueddeutsche.de>
Subject Camel 2.18.1 Jetty UrlRewrite does not return cookies from original response
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2017 14:52:56 GMT
Hi all,

we are just upgrading one of our applications which also uses Camel for
routing purposes. We also decided to upgrade the Camel version and went
from 2.11.x to 2.18.1.

We now discovered that when routing to the following endpoint 'to
uri="jetty:$gui/polopoly/?bridgeEndpoint=true&amp;urlRewrite=#simpleGuiUrlR
ewriter&amp;throwExceptionOnFailure=falseΠthat the response does not
contain the cookies set by the backend. If we call the the backend
directly all cookies are there.

This did work in the earlier versions, so now we wonder what we have to
change in our configuration to get it working again. We found a note on
https://camel.apache.org/jetty.html about a cookieHandler property, which
sounds as it might be what we need. But according to the documentation
this is only available in 2.19 and so far we could not find an example
about how to use it.

So we would be very grateful if you could point us to the right direction
on what could be missing in our configuration. If needed I can provide
more details on our config.

Thanks
Christian

--
Christian Huber
Software-Architekt

Süddeutsche Zeitung Digitale Medien GmbH
Hultschiner Str. 8
DE 81677 München

Tel.:  +49 89 21 83-9481
E-Mail: christian.huber@sz.de
www.sz.de <http://www.sueddeutsche.de/>

Sitz der Gesellschaft: München
Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht München unter: HRB 129987
Geschäftsführer: Johannes Vogel, Stefan Hilscher
USt-IdNr.: DE 206361881