camel-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Schoreels <jonathan.schore...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JdbcAggregationRepository doesn't preserve properties : Feature/Bug ?
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2017 14:13:57 GMT
Hi Claus,

Thank you for the reminder, I had some other test with the repository and
found it another feature that seems to be normal : if the deadletter route
throws an exception, it will be send again to DLQ again, and again. I say
it's normal since a test seems to cover it
: JdbcAggregateRecoverDeadLetterChannelFailedTest.

I however did not find if it's a behaviour that should be implemented in
ALL RecoverableAggregationRepository or only some of them. I've just added
javadoc for the JDBC's one, in doubt.

Jonathan