camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject jms component: Parameter destination.consumer.exclusive does not work
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2017 07:29:07 GMT
Hi all,

I am getting this exception when I try to create a consumer with a
consumer.exclusive setting on the queue on camel 2.16.5 Any ideas? This
used to work in older versions. I can provide an example or test if
someone wants to dig into this.

Caused by: org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to
resolve endpoint: jms://queue:queue1?destination.consumer.exclusive=true
due to: There are 1 parameters that couldn't be set on the endpoint.
Check the uri if the parameters are spelt correctly and that they are
properties of the endpoint. Unknown
parameters=[{destination.consumer.exclusive=true}]

Best

Christian

--
Christian Schneider