camel-users mailing list archives

From Joseph Kampf <joseph.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Active MQ; Put Soap Request in Active MQ and get back SOAP response
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2017 19:17:55 GMT
When sending the message to the Queue you must change your exchange pattern to InOnly.  Once
you do that, the message will go onto the queue and the next step in your route will be executed.
 Your Exchange pattern below is InOut, so your route is waiting for a reply from JMS before
continuing to the next step in the route.

Joe