camel-users mailing list archives

From "ayache.k" <ayache.khet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XMLSecurity not generating
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 20:25:03 GMT
Thanks for your reply. My query is around Camel XML security component. I
wanted to know if it is possible to generate the *X509Certificate* element
in the *Signature* element - see below example.
Of course I can use Java API/Bouncycastle to generate, but that's last
resort.

 <Signature xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#">
  <SignedInfo>
   <CanonicalizationMethod
    Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xml-c14n-20010315"/>
   <SignatureMethod
    Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#rsa-sha1"/>
   <Reference URI="">
    <Transforms>
     <Transform
      Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#enveloped-signature"/>
    </Transforms>
    <DigestMethod Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#sha1"/>
    <DigestValue>tVicGh6V+8cHbVYFIU91o5+L3OQ=</DigestValue>
   </Reference>
  </SignedInfo>
  <SignatureValue>
   dJDHiGQMaKN8iPuWApAL57eVnxz2BQtyujwfPSgE7HyKoxYtoRB97ocxZ
   8ZU440wHtE39ZwRGIjvwor3WfURxnIgnI1CChMXXwoGpHH//Zc0z4ejaz
   DuCNEq4Mm4OUVTiEVuwcWAOMkfDHaM82awYQiOGcwMbZe38UX0oPJ2DOE=
  </SignatureValue>
  <KeyInfo>
   <X509Data>
    <X509SubjectName>
     CN=My Name,O=Test Certificates Inc.,C=US
    </X509SubjectName>
    <X509Certificate>
     MIIB9zCCAWCgAwIBAgIERZwdkzANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQUFADBAMQswCQYD
     VQQGEwJVUzEfMB0GA1UEChMWVGVzdCBDZXJ0aWZpY2F0ZXMgSW5jLjEQ
     MA4GA1UEAxMHTXkgTmFtZTAeFw0wNzAxMDMyMTE4MTFaFw0zMTA4MjUy
    </X509Certificate>
   </X509Data>
  </KeyInfo>
 </Signature>