camel-users mailing list archives

From $Georges$ <geor...@berscheid.lu>
Subject Usage of mapHttpMessageHeaders
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 15:31:31 GMT
Hi,

After updating to Camel 2.18, I've wanted to use the mapHttpMessageHeaders
endpoint parameter of my http4 endpoint (http://camel.apache.org/http4.html)
to replace my headerFilterStrategy that prevents leaking Camel headers into
HTTP headers (and causing HTTP error 400 in some cases).

However, it seems that even setting mapHttpMessageHeaders=true on my
endpoint definition, does not remove Camel headers from HTTP headers.

After looking at
org.apache.camel.component.http4.HttpProducer.process(Exchange exchange), it
appears that Camel headers are added to the HTTP headers regardless of the
mapHttpMessageHeaders setting.

Did I get something wrong? What does this setting do?

Thanks a lot,
Georges