camel-users mailing list archives

From Ryan T <brat...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Help diagnosing camel exception
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2017 15:33:17 GMT
Sorry it took me so long to get back.  I wanted to add some more logging to
try to be more complete in defining my problem.  Below is the code:

Below here is the logs of what I am getting:
Error:

success:

In the error case I am confused to as why it skipped several nodes of the
route.  I expected that once it handled the exception it would continue to
process the rest of the nodes.  I mean the whole point of putting all the
extra logging nodes into the route was to attempt to identify the actual
node having the timeout.  But I am no closer to solving this.

Thanks for any help you might be able to provide.