camel-users mailing list archives

From Nico159 <>
Subject How to check after startup if folder exists
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 08:42:49 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a way to check, if a folder exists, after the route is

While startup I usually use auteCreate for the inbound folder, so there is
no problem if my inbound is not there yet, but if somebody (or something)
delete this created inbound folder (while route is running), the route will
check forever a non-existing folder (deadlock).

I've tried to use auteCreate=false and startingDirectoryMustExist=true
(while not having my input folder), therefore I get an error, but just at
the start of my route.

Is there any way to check periodically if the input folder is there and
re-autocreate it if necessary (or throw an error?)

Thx in advance for any kind of help