camel-users mailing list archives

From urwithsumit <sumit.kushw...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel SSH - dynamic values
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2017 21:33:22 GMT
I am trying to use Camel ssh component as a producer. I am passing username
and password as a dynamic parameter. With camel Version 2.18.2, my uri looks
like below:

.to("ssh://localhost?username=${header.USERNAME}&password=${header.PASSWORD}&pollCommand=features:hostname%0A")

With this uri, I keep getting error: Caused by:
org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException: Failed to authenticate username
${header.USERNAME}

The above uri works if i hard code the username and password value.
This makes me wonder if supplying the values for username & password
dynamically is supported by this component or not?.

If not, than what alternative approach i can take to achieve the same
objective.

Regards
Sumit