camel-users mailing list archives

From partha006 <sarathy...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting BeanIOConfigurationException when calling osgi service which has beanio implementation
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2017 12:47:27 GMT
I am using blueprint DSL and I have osgi service which has beanio
implementation

In my beanio mapping file , I am referring the class in the different
package or the same package of my interface service class.

Like
mapping file:

<beanio xmlns="http://www.beanio.org/2012/03">

	<stream name="xxx" format="fixedlength">
		<record name="yyy" class="com.blueprint.map.xxxRecord">
			<field name="Flag" length="1" />

		</record>
	</stream>
</beanio>

when I am calling my interface, It is accessing the implementation class
correctly.

In my implementation class ,I am using beanio functionality which referring
above mapping file.

but while executing I am getting below errors

1.org.beanio.BeanIOConfigurationException: Invalid record
2.org.beanio.BeanIOConfigurationException: Invalid bean class
3.java.lang.ClassNotFoundException

where it is unable to find the class which I am referring in the mapping
file.