camel-users mailing list archives

From "dilip.pashupathi" <>
Subject Re: Using ConsumerTemplate to fetch files.
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2017 06:56:55 GMT

I also tried your suggestions like below

But when I started my jetty server where the service is deployed it stopped
with an error stating that "Connection Refused".

I was trying to simulate if any exception happens then that should be caught
and thrown by onException handler.

Here is is the basics of how this service is configured. We have three
different layers each separated by their own configurations.
1. Application or App layer
2. Business - where logical stuff happens
3. Integration services - where the connection with backend is established
and request is sent to third party services for further processing.

And for all this we are only using camels "direct" component only since we
don't have any use for other components. And these are deployed on "JBoss 7"
servers for actual integration test. And for local test we use Jetty Server.

And since starting up the Jetty server will ping all the services and see if
the routes are all connectable, if any of them throws error our servers are
configured to stop there till the problem is resolved.

hence I cannot use the "from" at the very beginning  to do a multicast as