camel-users mailing list archives

From "dilip.pashupathi" <>
Subject Re: Using ConsumerTemplate to fetch files.
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2017 05:31:54 GMT
Hi, Thanks for the reply,
The thing is we don't have multiple FTP servers. We have only one server
where all operations happens.

1. At the root folder of the FTP, there is file that needs to be deleted
2. Before deleting that file, the file should be taken as a backup and
placed in one of the subdirectory.
3. After that from the request I need read the data and produce a file that
should be placed in the ftp root directory.

For all the above only a single FTP server is available and there are three
different calls happening.
First call is to download the file from
Pass this on to
Read the file from request params and place it in