camel-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Gies <andr...@wayofquality.de>
Subject Re: Camel with Karaf + Blueprint
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 17:56:35 GMT
Hi,

from your description it sounds that haven't exported the instances

you would like to access as services. It is not sufficient to export the
packages.

The instances that shall be available in other bundle must be exported as

services and then they can be referenced as service in your context.

As I am not using Blueprint anymore, my memory is a bit dusty on

the syntax, but if you look for service export and service reference

in the blueprint doc you should be fine.

You might want to read up on OSGi services in general to understand

how services can be exposed and referenced with user defined properties

to make sure you get the right instance (in case you have more than

one instance of a particular service).

Hope that helps

Andreas