camel-users mailing list archives

From Ambika Das <ambika....@symphonytalent.com>
Subject Old Exchange always returns null
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2017 08:49:26 GMT
Hi,

I am aggregating contents of a csv file. the csv file can contain rows with
same e mail id. For those lines I need to generate a combined JSON with
contents aggregated.

I am using PreCompletionAwareAggregationStrategy and my aggregate method
looks like this.

if (oldExchange == null) {
    return false;
}

// Code for matching e mail id goes here

//merges application data with old exchange

return oldExchange;

My route builder looks like this

from("direct:items")
    .aggregate(header(FILE_NAME_ONLY), myAggregationStrategy)
    .completionTimeout(500)
    .to("direct:send-to-A");

>From the posts I came to know that we need to set an index to the
header, but not sure how it

works.

Every time my old exchange comes null so code after old exchange block
never gets executed.

Thanks,

Prasad

--

This communication and its contents are confidential and may contain