camel-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Soares <rafael...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jsonpath expressions in when() clause
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2017 15:21:08 GMT
Sorry, it appears my code snippet was not shown in the original message:

Here it is:

.choice()
    .when().jsonpath("$.table[?(@.rows size 0)]") <<<-- I need to negate
HERE!!! or something like size > 0
      .log("rows returned: " + simple("${body}"))
    .otherwise()
      .log("no rows returned!!!")
    .endChoice()

Rafael Torres Coelho Soares