camel-users mailing list archives

From Stephan Burkard <sburk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel marker files ".camelLock" not deleted
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2017 16:09:16 GMT
Hi Zoran and Claus

Thanks for the suggestions.

readLockDeleteOrphanLockFiles: I am on Camel 2.12, so this is currently no
option.
shuffle: dito

I will look up the coordinator in the Camel book. This is a good reason to
download the most current MEAP version :-)

Regards
Stephan

Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com> schrieb am Mo., 13. März 2017 um
17:02 Uhr: