camel-users mailing list archives

From Tomohisa Igarashi <tm.igara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding SimpleRegistry to Camel Context post Camel Context creation.
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 03:52:26 GMT
Hi,

For what purpose you need to do that? It's possible to make a dirty hack like this though
SpringCamelContext context = (SpringCamelContext)context;
context.setRegistry(new My CustomCompositeRegistry(context.getRegistry()));

I don't know if it really works or not. Note that the ApplicationContextRegistry used by SpringCamelContext
is just a thin wrapper of the spring ApplicationContext. I would stay with spring context
rather than doing this.

Thanks,
Tomo