camel-users mailing list archives

From Siddharth Patil <>
Subject Setting SOAP header.
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 13:12:36 GMT

My soap request is as shown below :

<responseDetails showNone="N"/>
<createWorkInstance relationshipId="work1" lock="N">
<addManualComment>Created by HUB-First run</addManualComment>
<fieldValue name="OANO">841906</fieldValue>
<fieldValue name="PDID">ACCEPTANCE</fieldValue>
<createSourceInstance relationshipId="doc1" lock="N">
<attachment sequence="1">
<createSourceInstance relationshipId="doc2" lock="N">
<attachment sequence="1">
<relateObjects parentRelationshipId="work1" childRelationshipId="doc1"/>
<relateObjects parentRelationshipId="work1" childRelationshipId="doc2"/>

I need to set the authorizationInfo into the SOAP header as shown in the
request above(Bold text).

Currently I am setting it in the Camel exchange as below -
but this is not working.
authorizationInfo is the POJO having userId as the property.

Am I doing anything wrong in setting the Header? Please correct me.

Siddharth Patil