camel-users mailing list archives

From "Abhishek.Jha09" <abhi...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to update httpclientconfigurer instance on dynamic to endpoint.
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2017 22:23:58 GMT
Hi all,

Subject pretty much sums up my query. I have a route like

   from("direct:a").routeId("myroute")

.toD("http4://localhost:8080/user/${headers.id}?httpClientConfigurer=myHttpConfigClient")

I have set up "myHttpConfigClient" in SimpleRegistry in camel context. When
I change the config values of this instance and add the route again to camel
context, the config parameters don't change. However, if I do the same in a
route created like below, without dynamic to, it works perfectly fine.

   from("direct:a").routeId("myroute")

.to("http4://localhost:8080/user?httpClientConfigurer=myHttpConfigClient")

Can anyone please help me with this?