camel-users mailing list archives

From sshivampp <sshiva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Intermittent issue, Camel-FTP : GenericFileOperationFailedException: Error writing file
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 07:44:59 GMT
Thanks for quick reply !
Sorry I missed to inform the version I'm using. It's 2.12.1.

And about  "re-connect on each file".I will be having lots of files to
process every 15 mins. I think reconnecting every time may create an extra
overhead.

I'm thinking of re-processing those files at my next run. Will it be good if
I move my files back from "processing" or "error" directory to source
directory.

Can in any way Rollback strategy simplify my work here ?

Please suggest.