camel-users mailing list archives

From "Shults, Benji" <Benji.Shu...@windlogics.com>
Subject aggregation completion timeout == 0 problem
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2017 20:24:31 GMT
Camel version 2.18.1.

I've got an aggregation route that consumes from a JMS queue.

        from(createFromUri())
                .routeId(RouteId.NOTIFICATION_AGGREGATOR.getId())
                .aggregate(header(JmsProperty.JMSXGroupID.getPropertyName()), aggregationStrategy)
                .completionTimeout(header(JmsProperty.TIMEOUT_MILLIS.getPropertyName()))
                .process(processor);

The value of the JmsProperty.TIMEOUT_MILLIS.getPropertyName() header is 0L.  (I can see this
from logging that occurs in the preComplete method in the PreCompletionAwareAggregationStrategy.)

However, my processor never gets called.

What further code do you need to see?

Benji

Benji Shults PhD | Principal Software Development Engineer
WindLogics | 1021 Bandana Blvd E Suite 111 | St. Paul, MN  55108
(W) 651 556 4227 | (C) 763 772 2899

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
or distribution of any kind is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender via reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
Thank you.