camel-users mailing list archives

From Luis Javier Jiménez Ordás <ljji...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting a route-id for REST DSL routes
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2017 18:18:37 GMT
Have you tried something like:

rest("myapplication")

   .id("MyRouteId")
   .get("/{pathPram1}")
   .outType(MyClass.class)
   .to("direct:myroute")

Regards.

________________________________
De: Rajith Muditha Attapattu <rajith77@gmail.com>
Enviado: jueves, 16 de febrero de 2017 18:05
Para: users@camel.apache.org
Asunto: Setting a route-id for REST DSL routes

I have a route as follows

rest("myapplication")
   .get("/{pathPram1}")
   .outType(MyClass.class)
   .to("direct:myroute")

Camel by default adds a routeId to it as "routexx"

I want to set a meaningful route-id to the above
1. To turn logging on off for certain routes.
2. When I look at the routes via JMX I can easily figure it out which one
it is.

Is there an easy way to accomplish the above?

Regards,

Rajith Muditha Attapattu <http://rajith.2rlabs.com/>
2rlabs.com&nbsp;-&nbsp;This website is for sale!&nbsp;-&nbsp;2rlabs Resources
and Information.<http://rajith.2rlabs.com/>
rajith.2rlabs.com
This website is for sale! 2rlabs.com is your first and best source for all of the information
you're looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, 2rlabs.com
has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!