camel-users mailing list archives

From Ravindra Godbole <godbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Consuming data from external REST service
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2017 13:16:35 GMT
You can try something like this. Include json specific jars as applicable
for the ObjectMapper.

from("direct:getRestFromExternalService")
.to("http4://www.externalRestServiceUri"")
                .process(new Processor() {

String jsonString = exchange.getIn().getBody(String.class);

ObjectMapper mapper = new ObjectMapper();                   // import
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper;

               RestObject post = mapper.readValue(jsonString,
RestObject .class);

              }
          })

        <dependency>
            <groupId>com.fasterxml.jackson.datatype</groupId>
            <artifactId>jackson-datatype-hibernate5</artifactId>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>com.fasterxml.jackson.datatype</groupId>
            <artifactId>jackson-datatype-hppc</artifactId>
            <version>${jackson.version}</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>com.fasterxml.jackson.datatype</groupId>
            <artifactId>jackson-datatype-jsr310</artifactId>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>com.fasterxml.jackson.datatype</groupId>
            <artifactId>jackson-datatype-json-org</artifactId>