camel-users mailing list archives

From Giovanni Condello <g.conde...@techgap.it>
Subject Re: unit testing with DSL using 2.17.0.redhat-630187
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 18:28:14 GMT
Hi,

We are using camel and spring boot with great success (bugs aside 😅).

Take a look at this sample code:

https://gitlab.com/g.condello/camel-split-join-issue

And ignore the fact that the route/test doesn't work (due to a bug in camel
for which I've already filed a ticket).

That should be enough to get you started. Btw the sample uses the latest
camel and spring but we use basically the same code with camel 2.17.

Cheers
Giovanni