camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Skip Footer / Last Line
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 09:52:45 GMT
There is no such option to skip last line.

You can do a message transformation afterwards to skip the line or
remove the last etc using a bit of java code / simple / groovy etc.

I am not sure if the CSV library supports a skip footer option but you
are welcome to research. Or we can try adding that to camel-csv. If so
you are welcome to log a JIRA ticket.