camel-users mailing list archives

From jack patwork <jrmpatw...@gmail.com>
Subject remap 'http' to use the camel http4 component by default
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2017 12:02:00 GMT
Hi,

Is it possible to remap the 'http4' component to use the 'http' component
id. I'm asking because I have distributed application where a bunch of http
urls are being passed in as parameters and camel is mapping them to the
http component.

During performance testing it's revealed that we can get a significant gain
by switching to the httpclient 4.x. I'm wondering if there is a central
place where camel could be reconfigured, instead of finding all the
affected routes and ensuring a mapping between protocol and component-id is
in place.

Thanks in advance!

Jack