camel-users mailing list archives

From Zoran Regvart <>
Subject Re: Unable to set JMS_IBM_MQMD_ApplIdentityData using camel
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2017 21:01:45 GMT
Hi Santhosh,
the JMS component lets you set `javax.jms.Destination` via the
`destination` property on the endpoint; or you can use
`destinationResolver` property on the endpoint or `JMSDestination`
header value and implement
interface in which you would create the Destination and set the needed
properties on it.

I don't believe, and the docs state this as well[1], that you can set
destination properties via `CamelJmsDestinationName` header so I think
that for your use case it would be best to go down the
DestinationResolver route (check the docs for example).

As I stated in the previous message, make sure that you set the
headers on message -- nice way of reasoning about it is
that that is the _input_ to the JMS component, and check if any of the
rules mentioned in the component documentation[2] might affect the
value of your JMS property.

You might also want to check if you've set a custom
`headerFilterStrategy` on the endpoint, that might filter out the