camel-users mailing list archives

From Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>
Subject Re: Unable to set JMS_IBM_MQMD_ApplIdentityData using camel
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 21:44:39 GMT
Hi Santhosh,
in your Processor set the header on the In message, but also, if
you're not doing anything else in the Processor but setting the header
value to a constant value, you can use the setHeader method of the
Java DSL.

>From the IBMMQ side, make sure that you've understand the
prerequisites for setting ApplIdentityData[1]

zoran

[1] https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSFKSJ_9.0.0/com.ibm.mq.dev.doc/q032350_.htm