camel-users mailing list archives

From "Allan C." <allan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in Unmarshalling to custom data format
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2017 04:44:22 GMT
I could be wrong, but I think the error message is saying you have not
specified what type of format you would want to marshal/unmarshal it
into/from. Thus I think you would need to define the data formats, if you
haven't already done that.

http://camel.apache.org/data-format.html#DataFormat-UsingSpringXML

Regards,
Allan C.