camel-users mailing list archives

From "Allan C." <allan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in Unmarshalling to custom data format
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2017 00:00:21 GMT
I have limited experience in Bindy, but referring to the error message, it
seems that the dataFormats section is not specified in the camel context,
or does not have its properties specified.

Also, before a certain version (I can't remember which), there's a
limitation where Bindy can only recognize a single POJO/data file format in
one package. So if said version is being used, the POJOs need to be in
separate packages.

Latest 2.18.x allows you to define bindy POJOs in a single package.

Regards,
Allan C.