camel-users mailing list archives

From "Shults, Benji" <Benji.Shu...@windlogics.com>
Subject RE: aggregation completion timeout == 0 problem
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2017 20:55:38 GMT
I am setting it.  But when I set it to 0L, the aggregation does not complete.

The second (and worse) problem is that when I set the timeout header to a value greater than
0L, the processor gets called but

exchange.getIn().getHeader(Exchange.AGGREGATED_COMPLETED_BY, String.class);

returns null.

I would expect a value of "timeout".

Benji

-----Original Message-----
From: Claus Ibsen [mailto:claus.ibsen@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2017 2:41 PM
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Re: aggregation completion timeout == 0 problem

CAUTION - EXTERNAL EMAIL

Set the timeout to a default value

 and then you can use that header to override if it has a value or not.
See the table in the doc: http://camel.apache.org/aggregator2

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 9:24 PM, Shults, Benji <Benji.Shults@windlogics.com> wrote:
> Camel version 2.18.1.
>
> I've got an aggregation route that consumes from a JMS queue.
>
>         from(createFromUri())
>                 .routeId(RouteId.NOTIFICATION_AGGREGATOR.getId())
>                 .aggregate(header(JmsProperty.JMSXGroupID.getPropertyName()), aggregationStrategy)
>                 .completionTimeout(header(JmsProperty.TIMEOUT_MILLIS.getPropertyName()))
>                 .process(processor);
>
> The value of the JmsProperty.TIMEOUT_MILLIS.getPropertyName() header
> is 0L.  (I can see this from logging that occurs in the preComplete
> method in the PreCompletionAwareAggregationStrategy.)
>
> However, my processor never gets called.
>
> What further code do you need to see?
>
> Benji
>
> Benji Shults PhD | Principal Software Development Engineer WindLogics
> | 1021 Bandana Blvd E Suite 111 | St. Paul, MN  55108
> (W) 651 556 4227 | (C) 763 772 2899

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
or distribution of any kind is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender via reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
Thank you.

--
Claus Ibsen