camel-users mailing list archives

From "Tarun.Bharti" <tarunbha...@hotmail.com>
Subject Maximum length of Rest WS rest allowed via Camel?
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 05:51:06 GMT
I am using apache rest CXF with camel in my project. There are number of
cases where the length of request URI for rest is too longs and after a
certain length camel always though HTTP operation failed exception like
below
org.apache.camel.component.http.HttpOperationFailedException: HTTP operation
failed invoking

So is there any way, we can pass the length parameter explicitly in header
before sending the request or any other configuration for setting maximum
length of request URI. For workaround i just replaced camel call with
HttpConnection and it is working fine.