camel-users mailing list archives

From Erol <e...@erol.si>
Subject Split by message in XML
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2017 23:57:30 GMT
Hello

I'm writing my routes in XML. Currently, I have a route in DSL

from("direct:operation-1")
            .to("bean:ExportOrdersComponent")
            .split().message()
            .to("bean:RenderOrderComponent")
            .to("bean:SaveOrderComponent")

How should I convert this to XML? I tried

<route>
    <from uri="direct:operation-1" />
    <to uri="bean:ExportOrdersComponent" />
    <split message="true">
        <to uri="bean:RenderOrderComponent" />
        <to uri="bean:SaveOrderComponent" />
    </split>
</route>

But I get an error

Failed to create route operation-1 at: >>> Split[null ->...

Can somebody please help me correctly build XML route?