camel-users mailing list archives

From ganga_camel <>
Subject Camel File: Produce files based on size
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2017 13:10:03 GMT
Hi All,

I am working on a use-case where the need is to create files based on size.
To elaborate further, the file component should switch to create a new file
every-time, the file that is being created exceeds a particular size of say

So, if I am in the process of writing into a file, and the file size reaches
2GB, then a new file should be created with file size 2GB and so on until
all the records are processed.

>From the camel documentation I could not find any clue to implement this
logic, is it possible to implement this requirement using Camel or should we
combine this will vanilla Java code?

Please advise.