camel-users mailing list archives

From Nader <>
Subject Re: Camel route does not reconnect
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2017 13:56:18 GMT
Thanks a lot for your quick answers.

There are two facts that I didn't include in my request for keeping it as
simple as possible.

1. If we restart the camel-integrated application, then every thing goes
The application retry to connect to the consuming-application and deliver
correctly the last message.

2. Actually, later in the java error trace, camel DefaultErrorHandler tries
to reconnect, but fails because of FatalFallbackErrorHandler.

If you wish I can paste the rest of error trace in here.