camel-users mailing list archives

From alexey-s <>
Subject Re: Stop component "direct-vm" from another OSGI camelContext
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 19:48:57 GMT
Thanks Claus.

I looked implementation camel-scr. I found there

Here the problem lies elsewhere. DirectVmComponent erases data endpoints

For this purpose, it uses the counter

First CamelContext adds new endpoint (consumer) "direct-vm". Create new
component (DirectVmComponent). The counter is incremented.
Second CamelContext, adds a new endpoint (producer) "direct-vm". The new
component is not created. He uses existing component from first

Now we stop the second CamelContext. He destroys all registered components.
But we did not create a new DirectVmComponent. Current producer view to
external DirectVmComponent.
And it leads to destruction. Counter START_COUNTER decreases. And when it
becomes equal to 1 or 0, the list will destroy completely all the
components. No matter how much they were not. They are not available. At the
same time, the routes themselves (route) are active.

Regarding the camel-scr.
I do not like the system initialization parameters RouteBuilder.
I suggested a few years ago to make support for annotations

I have for several years been using this solution: