camel-users mailing list archives

From alexey-s <>
Subject Re: Stop component "direct-vm" from another OSGI camelContext
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 07:46:43 GMT
Command context-list extend class CamelControllerImpl.
This class find OSGi services

Used OsgiDefaultCamelContext class is not a service. Why do his service?
Where is it written that it is necessary to register it as a service?
Where can I see an example of how this is done?
Step 4 : Create the spring configuration files

What for? I deliberately left from Spring & Blueprint. I prefer OSGi SCR.
When there is a stop component, all dependent components are stopped. When
the lift component dependent components rising.
In Spring & Blueprint uses proxy. It does not consider that the component is
not available. Breaking to him and takes off in the most unexpected place.
SCR is predicted in this regard.