camel-users mailing list archives

From alexey-s <alex...@mail.ru>
Subject Re: Stop component "direct-vm" from another OSGI camelContext
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 04:35:41 GMT
I use Apache Karaf 4.0.7.
Camel karf commands do not work.
Or when I did not think to stop running components.

First OSGI bundle use dynamic OSGi components.
The class is an analogue of the standard Bundle activator.

Second OSGI bundle use Karaf Shell annotation.

First OSGI bundle defines several Camel Routes.
Second OSGI bundle is shell commands.

The project does not use stop OSGI bundle.

The team from the second OSGI bundle run for the first time.
We are waiting for 5-7 seconds. Execute the command. There is a mistake.

To resolve the error and stops the run first OSGI bundle.

The team from the second OSGI bundle will work one more time.
We are waiting for 5-7 seconds. Execute the command. There is a mistake.