camel-users mailing list archives

From kumarburla <kumarbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need an Example to pass XMLTYPE output to Oracle stored procedure. facing issue with my code
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2017 20:03:36 GMT
Hi Vittali,

thanks for your resposne. But i could able to access the object and print it
in the logs. My logs shows object is available. Problem is i am getting
Oracle.xdb.XMLTYPE from oracle procedure output where as i need to pass
java.sql.xml as input to another procedure. So i could not figure out how to
convert or do the casting in camel spring.

Thanks & Regards
Bharath