camel-users mailing list archives

From santhoshks <santhoshks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to set JMS_IBM_MQMD_ApplIdentityData using camel
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 21:50:13 GMT
Thank you Zoran...

This is only the sample code which tries to publish message to IBM MQ and
sets the header. Actual application has much more in it.

As per IBM specification, we need to do following but I am not sure how to
set MQMD properties in Camel.

// Enable MQMD write
  dest.setBooleanProperty(WMQConstants.WMQ_MQMD_WRITE_ENABLED, true);

  // Optionally, set a message context if applicable for this MD field
  dest.setIntProperty(WMQConstants.WMQ_MQMD_MESSAGE_CONTEXT,
    WMQConstants.WMQ_MDCTX_SET_IDENTITY_CONTEXT);

  // On the message, set property to provide custom appIdentityData
  jmsMessage.setStringProperty("JMS_IBM_MQMD_ApplIdentityData",
    "MyApplIdentityData");