camel-users mailing list archives

From santhoshks <santhoshks...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to set JMS_IBM_MQMD_ApplIdentityData using camel
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 21:21:15 GMT
We are trying to read the JMS_IBM_MQMD_ApplIdentityData message property and
set it on the response message. We are using IBM MQ. The code I have
implemented is not reading or writing this property on IBM MQ. Application
runs on tomcat. Our MQ connection information is in the context.xml. Here is
the code we are trying to write the property on the way out.

from("direct:toIBMMQ")

                .setExchangePattern(ExchangePattern.InOnly)
                .process(new Processor() {

                    @Override
                    public void process(Exchange exchange) throws Exception
{

exchange.getOut().setHeader("JMS_IBM_MQMD_ApplIdentityData","MyApplIdentityData");

                    }
                })

.to("myJms:queue:myQueue?maxConcurrentConsumers=30&testConnectionOnStartup=true&transacted=false");

We are using org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsComponent. spring config
<bean id="myJms" class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsComponent">
                <property name="connectionFactory"
ref="bxCredentialsConnectionFactory" />

        </bean>