camel-users mailing list archives

From ruili1 <rui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel Bindy - Mixed fixed and variable length processing?
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 18:35:16 GMT
I have a similar question but simpler. My application is consuming a fixed
length format file today. But for some new feature the producer will
introduce new fields at the end of the record therefore increase the length.
So I need my application to be able to handle both lengths as it comes so
that I don't have to release my code together with the producer. Is this
something easily achievable in Bindy? Or I need to write my own formatter as
well?

Thanks.