camel-users mailing list archives

From vikson <>
Subject Re: Not seeing query params on REST DSL
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 06:45:51 GMT
Hi Steve,

Were you able to find a solution for your query. I'm facing the exact same
issue; not able to read query params from the URL in case of the RESTLET
component. I was earlier using the SERVLET component and I was able to read
the query params as well as the header values from the incoming request. I
would like to achieve the same using the RESTLET component.

Code fragment for reference:

//Rest services exposed
// hdrId is the header I'm trying to read & this was working with the
SERVLET component, all request params, header values are read.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.