camel-users mailing list archives

From scoutant <scout...@freesbee.fr>
Subject Re: Netty Http4 (client): Null body whereas content-length > 0
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2017 09:49:41 GMT
Hello taariq,

I tried the route you suggest but still obtain a null body response.
Note that I have added a processor to add http method header GET, otherwise
the POST method was used.

So, I have finally created a standalone test that just instantiates a
DefaultCamelContext, adds the route (as defined in your test with the http
method header), and starts Camel.

And... it works in standalone!

I now have to find out why it does not work in my (complex) application (RMI
based with security manager). Perhaps something to do with security
permissions.

Thank you.

Stephane Coutant