camel-users mailing list archives

From Michal Siemaszko <michal.siemas...@vnomic.com>
Subject RabbitMQ Component ClassNotFoundException issue when deserializing custom types
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2017 17:33:23 GMT
Hi,

Working on upgarding legacy application from ActiveMQ to RabbitMQ. Tech stack consists of
Spring (Spring OSGI migrated to Aries Blueprint as part of this upgrade), CXF, Camel, RabbitMQ;
integration of RabbitMQ with Camel via RabbitMQ Component (http://camel.apache.org/rabbitmq.html),
and few others, all embeded in Equinox OSGi container, with Jetty.

We had this resolved for about two weeks then suddenly this stopped working - i.e. deserialization
of messages works with Strings / built-in types, however utilizing custom types (our classes)
fails with ClassNotFoundException at `org.apache.camel.component.rabbitmq.RabbitMQMessageConverter.deserializeBody`.
Full stack attached.

Your help with clues/pointers as to why RabbitMQ would not be able to see these classes -
if bundles where they're contained export these packages as they were previously when this
worked - is much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Michal Siemaszko