camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "sari.reach" <sari.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Very Urgent - Camel direct component issue.
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2017 16:07:00 GMT
Thank you Souciance.

Just curious to know what is this endpoint *Endpoint[direct://blservice_ha*
*ndler]*. Is this related to Camel? I do not have any blservice_handler
endpoint in my application

Regards
Saritha

On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 6:16 AM, souciance [via Camel] <
ml-node+s465427n5792542h7@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

> Try adding the parameter block=true to your producerTemplate when sending
> to that direct uri.
>
> On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 2:50 PM, sari.reach [via Camel] <[hidden email]
> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5792542&i=0>> wrote:
>
>> The same data is sent before and after restart, it is an xml message that
>> is sent. I am pasting the complete exception stack trace for you
>>
>> "errors": [
>>     {
>>       "code": "UFE_000",
>>       "defaultMessage": "Unspecified flow error. Please contact the
>> System Administrator.",
>>       "severity": "ERROR"
>>     }
>>   ],
>>   "stackTrace": "org.apache.camel.component.di
>> rect.DirectConsumerNotAvailableException: No consumers available on
>> endpoint: Endpoint[direct://blservice_handler].
>> Exchange[ID-tncdev5-46819-1464843442490-1-10][Message:
>> <BookingIntegration>\n    <PointOfSale>\n
>>  <BookingContactName>IFlyRes</BookingContactName>\n        <Location>\n
>>            <CountryCode>IN</CountryCode>\n
>>  <CityCode>KTM</CityCode>\n        </Location>\n        <BookingChannel>\n
>>            <ChannelType>travel</ChannelType>\n
>>  <ChannelName>iCommerce</ChannelName>\n        </BookingChannel>\n
>>  <ISOCurrency>USD</ISOCurrency>\n        <RequestorId>ABC</RequestorId>\n
>>        <RequestorType>05</RequestorType>\n        <ClientIdentifier>\n
>>          <TravelAgency>\n                <AgencyId>A121</AgencyId>\n
>>          <Name>HolydayIn</Name>\n                <Type>TTT</Type>\n
>>        <IATANumber>12345</IATANumber>\n
>>  <AgentDutyCode>AI2</AgentDutyCode>\n
>>  <PseudoCityCode>PCABC2342</PseudoCityCode>\n
>>  </TravelAgency>\n        </ClientIdentifier>\n    </PointOfSale>\n
>>  <Product RefId=\"84981123\" LeadItemIndicator=\"true\">\n
>>  <ProductType>HOTEL</ProductType>\n        <H... [Body clipped after
>> 1000 chars, total length is 11990]]\n\tat org.apache.camel.component.dir
>> ect.DirectProducer.process(DirectProducer.java:55)\n\tat
>> org.apache.camel.processor.CamelInternalProcessor.process(Ca
>> melInternalProcessor.java:190)\n\tat org.apache.camel.util.AsyncPro
>> cessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:109)\n\tat
>> org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProducer.process(UnitOfWorkProducer.java:68)\n\tat
>> org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache$2.doInProducer(ProducerCache.java:412)\n\tat
>> org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache$2.doInProducer(ProducerCache.java:380)\n\tat
>> org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.doInProducer(ProducerCache.java:270)\n\tat
>> org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.sendExchange(ProducerCache.java:380)\n\tat
>> org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.send(ProducerCache.java:238)\n\tat
>> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultProducerTemplate.send(DefaultProducerTemplate.java:128)\n\tat
>> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultProducerTemplate.sendBodyAndHea
>> ders(DefaultProducerTemplate.java:253)\n\tat
>> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultProducerTemplate.requestBodyAnd
>> Headers(DefaultProducerTemplate.java:317)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.icomm.ie.handler.ServiceInvoker.invokeService(ServiceInvoker.java:30)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.icomm.ie.service.IntegrationApiImpl.sendRequest(I
>> ntegrationApiImpl.java:48)\n\tat sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>> Method)\n\tat sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccess
>> orImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)\n\tat
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMe
>> thodAccessorImpl.java:43)\n\tat java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsin
>> gReflection(AopUtils.java:302)\n\tat org.springframework.aop.framew
>> ork.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:190)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:157)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.sprout.monitoring.transaction.interceptor.TxTraci
>> ngMethodInterceptor.invoke(TxTracingMethodInterceptor.java:62)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInter
>> ceptor$1.proceedWithInvocation(TransactionInterceptor.java:99)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspec
>> tSupport.invokeWithinTransaction(TransactionAspectSupport.java:281)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInter
>> ceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:96)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.sprout.multitenant.validation.ValidatorIntercepto
>> r.invoke(ValidatorInterceptor.java:104)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.sprout.logging.LoggingAdviser.invoke(LoggingAdviser.java:110)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.sprout.audit.AuditAdviser.invoke(AuditAdviser.java:65)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.icomm.security.api.framework.interceptor.ServiceM
>> ethodInterceptor.invoke(ServiceMethodInterceptor.java:46)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.sprout.aop.ModuleAdviser.invoke(ModuleAdviser.java:62)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationIntercep
>> tor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:92)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(
>> JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:208)\n\tat com.sun.proxy.$Proxy330.sendRequest(Unknown
>> Source)\n\tat com.ibsplc.icomm.be.booking.co
>> mmon.pnr.service.AbstractComponentBookingService.
>> sendAERequest(AbstractComponentBookingService.java:221)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.icomm.be.booking.hotel.pnr.service.HotelBookingSe
>> rviceImpl.handleCreate(HotelBookingServiceImpl.java:98)\n\tat
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)\n\tat
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)\n\tat
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMe
>> thodAccessorImpl.java:43)\n\tat java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsin
>> gReflection(AopUtils.java:302)\n\tat org.springframework.aop.framew
>> ork.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:190)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:157)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.sprout.monitoring.transaction.interceptor.TxTraci
>> ngMethodInterceptor.invoke(TxTracingMethodInterceptor.java:62)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInter
>> ceptor$1.proceedWithInvocation(TransactionInterceptor.java:99)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspec
>> tSupport.invokeWithinTransaction(TransactionAspectSupport.java:281)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInter
>> ceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:96)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.sprout.multitenant.validation.ValidatorIntercepto
>> r.invoke(ValidatorInterceptor.java:104)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.sprout.logging.LoggingAdviser.invoke(LoggingAdviser.java:110)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.sprout.audit.AuditAdviser.invoke(AuditAdviser.java:65)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.icomm.security.api.framework.interceptor.ServiceM
>> ethodInterceptor.invoke(ServiceMethodInterceptor.java:46)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.sprout.aop.ModuleAdviser.invoke(ModuleAdviser.java:62)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationIntercep
>> tor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:92)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(
>> JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:208)\n\tat com.sun.proxy.$Proxy404.handleCreate(Unknown
>> Source)\n\tat com.ibsplc.icomm.be.booking.co
>> re.superpnr.service.PnrServiceImpl.createBooking(PnrServiceImpl.java:249)\n\tat
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)\n\tat
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)\n\tat
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMe
>> thodAccessorImpl.java:43)\n\tat java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsin
>> gReflection(AopUtils.java:302)\n\tat org.springframework.aop.framew
>> ork.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:190)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:157)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.sprout.monitoring.transaction.interceptor.TxTraci
>> ngMethodInterceptor.invoke(TxTracingMethodInterceptor.java:62)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInter
>> ceptor$1.proceedWithInvocation(TransactionInterceptor.java:99)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspec
>> tSupport.invokeWithinTransaction(TransactionAspectSupport.java:281)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInter
>> ceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:96)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.sprout.multitenant.validation.ValidatorIntercepto
>> r.invoke(ValidatorInterceptor.java:104)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.sprout.logging.LoggingAdviser.invoke(LoggingAdviser.java:110)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.sprout.audit.AuditAdviser.invoke(AuditAdviser.java:65)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.icomm.security.api.framework.interceptor.ServiceM
>> ethodInterceptor.invoke(ServiceMethodInterceptor.java:46)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.sprout.aop.ModuleAdviser.invoke(ModuleAdviser.java:62)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.itravel.contextengine.eventprocessor.agent.impl.
>> interceptor.DomainOperationInterceptor.invoke(DomainOperationInterceptor.java:53)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:168)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.adapter.AfterReturningAdvi
>> ceInterceptor.invoke(AfterReturningAdviceInterceptor.java:52)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:168)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationIntercep
>> tor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:92)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(
>> JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:208)\n\tat com.sun.proxy.$Proxy441.createBooking(Unknown
>> Source)\n\tat com.ibsplc.icomm.be.booking.co
>> re.superpnr.service.PnrServiceAPIImpl.createBooking(PnrServiceAPIImpl.java:77)\n\tat
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)\n\tat
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)\n\tat
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMe
>> thodAccessorImpl.java:43)\n\tat java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsin
>> gReflection(AopUtils.java:302)\n\tat org.springframework.aop.framew
>> ork.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:190)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:157)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.sprout.monitoring.transaction.interceptor.TxTraci
>> ngMethodInterceptor.invoke(TxTracingMethodInterceptor.java:62)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInter
>> ceptor$1.proceedWithInvocation(TransactionInterceptor.java:99)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspec
>> tSupport.invokeWithinTransaction(TransactionAspectSupport.java:281)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInter
>> ceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:96)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.sprout.multitenant.validation.ValidatorIntercepto
>> r.invoke(ValidatorInterceptor.java:104)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.sprout.logging.LoggingAdviser.invoke(LoggingAdviser.java:110)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.sprout.audit.AuditAdviser.invoke(AuditAdviser.java:65)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.icomm.security.api.framework.interceptor.ServiceM
>> ethodInterceptor.invoke(ServiceMethodInterceptor.java:46)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.sprout.aop.ModuleAdviser.invoke(ModuleAdviser.java:62)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationIntercep
>> tor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:92)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(
>> JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:208)\n\tat com.sun.proxy.$Proxy443.createBooking(Unknown
>> Source)\n\tat sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>> Method)\n\tat sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccess
>> orImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)\n\tat
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMe
>> thodAccessorImpl.java:43)\n\tat java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.expression.spel.support.ReflectiveMethod
>> Executor.execute(ReflectiveMethodExecutor.java:113)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.expression.spel.ast.MethodReference.getV
>> alueInternal(MethodReference.java:102)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.expression.spel.ast.MethodReference.getV
>> alueInternal(MethodReference.java:85)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.expression.spel.ast.CompoundExpression.g
>> etValueRef(CompoundExpression.java:57)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.expression.spel.ast.CompoundExpression.g
>> etValueInternal(CompoundExpression.java:87)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.expression.spel.ast.SpelNodeImpl.
>> getTypedValue(SpelNodeImpl.java:131)\n\tat org.springframework.expression
>> .spel.standard.SpelExpression.getValue(SpelExpression.java:299)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.binding.expression.spel.SpringELExpressi
>> on.getValue(SpringELExpression.java:84)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.webflow.action.EvaluateAction.doExecute(EvaluateAction.java:75)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.webflow.action.AbstractAction.execute(AbstractAction.java:188)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.webflow.execution.AnnotatedAction.execut
>> e(AnnotatedAction.java:145)\n\tat org.springframework.webflow.ex
>> ecution.ActionExecutor.execute(ActionExecutor.java:51)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.webflow.engine.ActionState.doEnter(ActionState.java:101)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.webflow.engine.State.enter(State.java:194)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.webflow.engine.Transition.execute(Transition.java:228)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.webflow.engine.impl.FlowExecutionImpl.ex
>> ecute(FlowExecutionImpl.java:395)\n\tat org.springframework.webflow.en
>> gine.impl.RequestControlContextImpl.execute(RequestControlContextImpl.java:214)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.webflow.engine.TransitionableState.handl
>> eEvent(TransitionableState.java:116)\n\tat org.springframework.webflow.en
>> gine.Flow.handleEvent(Flow.java:547)\n\tat org.springframework.webflow.en
>> gine.impl.FlowExecutionImpl.handleEvent(FlowExecutionImpl.java:390)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.webflow.engine.impl.RequestControlContex
>> tImpl.handleEvent(RequestControlContextImpl.java:210)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.webflow.engine.ActionState.doEnter(ActionState.java:105)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.webflow.engine.State.enter(State.java:194)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.webflow.engine.Transition.execute(Transition.java:228)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.webflow.engine.impl.FlowExecutionImpl.ex
>> ecute(FlowExecutionImpl.java:395)\n\tat org.springframework.webflow.en
>> gine.impl.RequestControlContextImpl.execute(RequestControlContextImpl.java:214)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.webflow.engine.TransitionableState.handl
>> eEvent(TransitionableState.java:116)\n\tat org.springframework.webflow.en
>> gine.Flow.handleEvent(Flow.java:547)\n\tat org.springframework.webflow.en
>> gine.impl.FlowExecutionImpl.handleEvent(FlowExecutionImpl.java:390)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.webflow.engine.impl.RequestControlContex
>> tImpl.handleEvent(RequestControlContextImpl.java:210)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.webflow.engine.ActionState.doEnter(ActionState.java:105)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.webflow.engine.State.enter(State.java:194)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.webflow.engine.Transition.execute(Transition.java:228)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.webflow.engine.impl.FlowExecutionImpl.ex
>> ecute(FlowExecutionImpl.java:395)\n\tat org.springframework.webflow.en
>> gine.impl.RequestControlContextImpl.execute(RequestControlContextImpl.java:214)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.webflow.engine.TransitionableState.handl
>> eEvent(TransitionableState.java:116)\n\tat org.springframework.webflow.en
>> gine.Flow.handleEvent(Flow.java:547)\n\tat org.springframework.webflow.en
>> gine.impl.FlowExecutionImpl.handleEvent(FlowExecutionImpl.java:390)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.webflow.engine.impl.RequestControlContex
>> tImpl.handleEvent(RequestControlContextImpl.java:210)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.webflow.engine.ActionState.doEnter(ActionState.java:105)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.webflow.engine.State.enter(State.java:194)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.webflow.engine.Flow.start(Flow.java:527)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.webflow.engine.impl.FlowExecutionImpl.st
>> art(FlowExecutionImpl.java:368)\n\tat org.springframework.webflow.en
>> gine.impl.FlowExecutionImpl.start(FlowExecutionImpl.java:223)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.webflow.executor.FlowExecutorImpl.launch
>> Execution(FlowExecutorImpl.java:140)\n\tat com.ibsplc.sprout.multitenant.
>> flow.FlowExecutorInterceptor.invoke(FlowExecutorInterceptor.java:107)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(
>> JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:208)\n\tat com.sun.proxy.$Proxy737.cartToBooking(Unknown
>> Source)\n\tat sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>> Method)\n\tat sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccess
>> orImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)\n\tat
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMe
>> thodAccessorImpl.java:43)\n\tat java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsin
>> gReflection(AopUtils.java:302)\n\tat org.springframework.aop.framew
>> ork.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:190)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:157)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.sprout.monitoring.transaction.interceptor.TxTraci
>> ngMethodInterceptor.invoke(TxTracingMethodInterceptor.java:62)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInter
>> ceptor$1.proceedWithInvocation(TransactionInterceptor.java:99)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspec
>> tSupport.invokeWithinTransaction(TransactionAspectSupport.java:281)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInter
>> ceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:96)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.sprout.multitenant.validation.ValidatorIntercepto
>> r.invoke(ValidatorInterceptor.java:104)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.sprout.logging.LoggingAdviser.invoke(LoggingAdviser.java:110)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.sprout.audit.AuditAdviser.invoke(AuditAdviser.java:65)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.icomm.security.api.framework.interceptor.ServiceM
>> ethodInterceptor.invoke(ServiceMethodInterceptor.java:46)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> com.ibsplc.sprout.aop.ModuleAdviser.invoke(ModuleAdviser.java:62)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationIntercep
>> tor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:92)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation
>> .proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(
>> JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:208)\n\tat com.sun.proxy.$Proxy738.cartToBooking(Unknown
>> Source)\n\tat sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>> Method)\n\tat sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccess
>> orImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)\n\tat
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMe
>> thodAccessorImpl.java:43)\n\tat java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)\n\tat
>> org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.performInvoca
>> tion(AbstractInvoker.java:181)\n\tat org.apache.cxf.service.invoker
>> .AbstractInvoker.invoke(AbstractInvoker.java:97)\n\tat
>> org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSInvoker.invoke(JAXRSInvoker.java:200)\n\tat
>> org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSInvoker.invoke(JAXRSInvoker.java:99)\n\tat
>> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor$1.run(
>> ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:59)\n\tat org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Ser
>> viceInvokerInterceptor.handleMessage(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:96)\n\tat
>> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(Phase
>> InterceptorChain.java:307)\n\tat org.apache.cxf.transport.Chain
>> InitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:121)\n\tat
>> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.AbstractHTTPDestination.invoke
>> (AbstractHTTPDestination.java:251)\n\tat org.apache.cxf.transport.servl
>> et.ServletController.invokeDestination(ServletController.java:234)\n\tat
>> org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invoke(
>> ServletController.java:208)\n\tat org.apache.cxf.transport.servl
>> et.ServletController.invoke(ServletController.java:160)\n\tat
>> org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFNonSpringServlet.invoke(
>> CXFNonSpringServlet.java:171)\n\tat org.apache.cxf.transport.servl
>> et.AbstractHTTPServlet.handleRequest(AbstractHTTPServlet.java:293)\n\tat
>> org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractHTTPServlet.doPost(
>> AbstractHTTPServlet.java:212)\n\tat javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet
>> .service(HttpServlet.java:646)\n\tat org.apache.cxf.transport.servl
>> et.AbstractHTTPServlet.service(AbstractHTTPServlet.java:268)\n\tat
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFi
>> lter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:303)\n\tat
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(App
>> licationFilterChain.java:208)\n\tat org.apache.tomcat.websocket.se
>> rver.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)\n\tat
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFi
>> lter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)\n\tat
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(App
>> licationFilterChain.java:208)\n\tat org.springframework.security.w
>> eb.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecu
>> rityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:118)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecu
>> rityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:84)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFil
>> terChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)\n\tat
>> org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslation
>> Filter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java
>>
>>
>> On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 5:40 AM, souciance [via Camel] <[hidden email]
>> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5792541&i=0>> wrote:
>>
>>> Did something happen to bring down the route if a restart makes
>>> everything work? What kind of data is being sent before that error occurs?
>>>
>>> On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 2:24 PM, sari.reach [via Camel] <[hidden email]
>>> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5792540&i=0>> wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> we are using *camel direct component* in our project.
>>>>
>>>> Application will work fine most of the time. But sometimes services
>>>> won't work because of following exception. if we restart server again
>>>> things will go normal.
>>>>
>>>> we are not following any route startup order to start camel routes. All
>>>> routes will load at deployment time only.
>>>>
>>>> *we are using camel 2.16.1 version.*
>>>>
>>>> Could any one suggest what causing this issue and why it is occurring
>>>> often.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> org.apache.camel.component.direct.DirectConsumerNotAvailableException:
>>>> No consumers available on endpoint: Endpoint[direct://blservice_ha
>>>> ndler]
>>>>
>>>> [Body clipped after 1000 chars, total length is 11990]]\n\tat
>>>> org.apache.camel.component.direct.DirectProducer.process(Dir
>>>> ectProducer.java:55)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ------------------------------
>>>> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the
>>>> discussion below:
>>>> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Very-Urgent-Camel-direct-c
>>>> omponent-issue-tp5792539.html
>>>> To start a new topic under Camel - Users, email [hidden email]
>>>> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5792540&i=1>
>>>> To unsubscribe from Camel - Users, click here.
>>>> NAML
>>>> <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ------------------------------
>>> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
>>> below:
>>> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Very-Urgent-Camel-direct-c
>>> omponent-issue-tp5792539p5792540.html
>>> To start a new topic under Camel - Users, email [hidden email]
>>> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5792541&i=1>
>>> To unsubscribe from Camel - Users, click here.
>>> NAML
>>> <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
>> below:
>> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Very-Urgent-Camel-direct-c
>> omponent-issue-tp5792539p5792541.html
>> To start a new topic under Camel - Users, email [hidden email]
>> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5792542&i=1>
>> To unsubscribe from Camel - Users, click here.
>> NAML
>> <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
>>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
> below:
> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Very-Urgent-Camel-direct-
> component-issue-tp5792539p5792542.html
> To start a new topic under Camel - Users, email
> ml-node+s465427n465428h73@n5.nabble.com
> To unsubscribe from Camel - Users, click here
> <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=465428&code=c2FyaS5yZWFjaEBnbWFpbC5jb218NDY1NDI4fDE2ODE4MDY5NDU=>
> .
> NAML
> <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
>




--
View this message in context: http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Very-Urgent-Camel-direct-component-issue-tp5792539p5792543.html
Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message